1 Position available at our Rocklin CA location
The Compliance and Licensing Coordinator will be responsible for filing and maintaining corporate annual reports in each state in which the company does business and of all corporate entity (TPA, Secretary of State Registrations and business licenses) and individual licenses (adjusters, nurses and other professional licenses). The person shall assemble and submit company applications for the required authorizations to do business and licensure in such states where the company is not authorized or licensed as requested. Tasks shall include managing/monitoring all employee required continuing education (CE) and issuing notices of upcoming renewals and current CE status.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain neat, orderly, and accurate files of all entity and employee licenses.
- Oversight of licensing application process. Collect, organize, and manage items requested by state authorities.
- Manage data entry and status monitoring of pending, new, and expired licenses.
- Prepare a quarterly management report of license expirations for the coming quarter.
- Prepare a monthly report for individuals with licenses expiring in the next 90 days. The report will detail what license is expiring, the date of expiration, and the employee’s CE status, highlighting any delinquent licenses.
- Perform follow-up calls with various state licensing authorities to obtain application status.
- Develop a system for managing state-by-state continuing education requirements and ensuring practitioner compliance.
- Research state licensing requirements, for TPA, adjusters and nurses as needed.
- This position requires excellent writing skills and strong experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The ability to coordinate several projects while delivering within mandated time lines is critical.
- The candidate must have an understanding of general insurance concepts and a willingness to learn the business in order to facilitate licensing matters.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, analytical, and organized
- Ability to present data in a clear, concise, and easy to interpret manner
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Capable of thriving in a fast paced environment
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Ability to adapt to change quickly while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; actively listen and request clarification when necessary; respond confidently to questions. Strong and positive customer service skills.
· Bachelor’s or Associate degree
· Working knowledge of insurance concepts and terms is preferred