1 Position available at our Rocklin CA location
The Client Service Analyst shall be included within the Shared Services Division and provide direct assistance to the Account Managers. This position provides daily excellent customer service to our clients at a time urgent necessity. The Client Service Analyst assists all offices in both Workers’ Compensation and Liability related to any client reports and special projects as needed. There are several functions that the Client Service Analyst is responsible for and the areas of responsibility are vital to the success of our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a log of all client reports that are scheduled on a daily, weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Send client reports to the distribution lists determined on a daily, weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare and provide X-mod analysis when requested
- Provide daily requested reports to clients as needed/requested
- Provide special monthly and quarterly larger stewardship type reports for board meetings and presentations as needed.
- Prepare the monthly BOD meeting agenda and minutes when needed
- Prepare all board and stewardship packets with attachments, labels and binding
- Copy work as needed
- Special projects for data integrity clean-up
- Special projects as needed/requested
- Respond to all phone calls and inquiries no later than 24 hours after receipt
- Handle other duties and tasks as deemed appropriate by the Supervisor or Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in healthcare claims processing, or benefits administration is desired
Qualified candidates who are interested in joining our growing team should email your resume to: HR@Intercareins.com