Several positions available at our Glendale, CA location
Classifies, stores, inputs, retrieves, and updates generated information by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail; processes and posts outgoing mail.
- Requests W-9 forms from vendors and processes vendor add requests.
- Sets up claim files and completes all necessary reporting
- Completes National Practitioner Data Bank reports & State specific reports on claims
- Maintains incident records and sends incident acknowledgment letters.
- Inserts data on electronic file records and keeps files current.
- Sorts, codes and files incoming materials according to file system
- Takes loss reports from clients over the phone and provides basic claim handling information.
- Stores files in paper form, and enters information into computerized storage system.
- Retrieves material for qualified personnel upon request
- Scans materials or copies records, and examines materials for legibility.
- Types labels, envelopes and maintains various spreadsheets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Computer experience; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualified candidates who are interested in joining our growing team should email your resume to: email@example.com