1 Position available at our Rocklin/Orange CA location
The Bill Review Analyst reviews client medical bills, fee-schedules, various forms and associated codes. The Bill Review Analyst also supports the Bill Review Supervisor in a variety of functions to the achieve department goals
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Code medical bills into the company system with speed and accuracy, maintaining company production standards related to quantity and quality of output.
- Perform preliminary screening for appropriateness and medical necessity of services rendered.
- Use CPT and ICD-10 codes, fee schedules, and other resource materials to determine appropriate reimbursement of billed services, including applicable fee schedule and/or repricing rational.
- Process client's bills and flags any discrepancies
- Maintain compliance and accuracy of state(s) specific/client specific tasks
- Communicates with clients and/or providers to clarify information
- Serve as a backup to the Bill Review Supervisor in day to day operations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or High School equivalency - GED
- 3+ years Bill Review experience in a Workers’ Comp preferred
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding and fee schedules
- Medical Bill Reviewer Credential Certification preferred
Qualified candidates who are interested in joining our growing team should email your resume to: email@example.com