1 Position available at our Rocklin, CA location
Using key industry vendor partners the Ancillary Services Coordinator is responsible for ordering and invoicing of durable medical equipment, home health services, transportation services and translation. The DME Coordinator works closely with claims adjusters and nurse case managers to manage the timely provision of the services and equipment, documents the receipt and services provided, and manages the invoicing and accounts receivables. This position requires computer and data-entry proficiency and working knowledge of Windows-based software. Must have strong customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be self-directed with the ability to work independently, while also working effectively with multiple supervisors. Requires attention to detail, and excellent organization and problem-solving skills. Must perform job requirements with speed, accuracy and minimal errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Order taking via phone, e-mail or faxed information
- Responsible for the input of data into computer system
- Responsible for follow-up with customers / patient to obtain missing information
- Notify patient of order
- Submit orders to vendors
- Notify Claims Adjuster and Doctor’s office if unable to provide requested services.
- Responsible for maintaining daily log sheet
- Document claim file and/or fax order confirmation to Claims Adjuster / Nurse Case Manager
- Working with Accounting Department will process transportation and translation orders, home health services, and durable medical equipment for payment, billing, and accounts receivable.
- Negotiate, set-up and maintain new vendors
- All other tasks as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
Qualified candidates who are interested in joining our growing team should email your resume to: HR@Intercareins.com