Several Positions at our Glendale, CA Location
Classifies, stores, retrieves, and updates generated information by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Scans materials or copies records, and examines materials for legibility.
- Types labels or reports.
- Stores material in paper form, or enters information into computerized storage system.
- Maintains computer database.
- Retrieves materials for qualified personnel upon request.
- Searches for and investigates information contained in files, inserts additional data on file records, completes reports, and keeps files current.
- Keeps track of borrowed materials and ensures they are returned.
- Disposes of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements.
- Reads incoming material, verifies accuracy, and sorts and codes according to file system.
- Implements changes to the filing system when directed to do so.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- No prior experience or training needed