1 Position available at our Orange, CA location and 1 Position in Rocklin, CA
Classifies, stores, inputs, retrieves, and updates generated information by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads incoming material, verifies accuracy, and sorts and codes according to file system.
- Stores material in paper form, or enters information into computerized storage system.
- Maintains computer database.
- Retrieves materials for qualified personnel upon request.
- Searches for and investigates information contained in files, inserts additional data on file records, completes reports, and keeps files current.
- Keeps track of borrowed materials and ensures they are returned.
- Disposes of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements.
- Scans materials or copies records, and examines materials for legibility.
- Types labels or reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Computer experience; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualified candidates who are interested in joining our growing team should email your resume to: HR@Intercareins.com