1 Position available at our Rocklin, CA location
Computes, classifies, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitie
- Open mails and sort checks
- Fill out deposit tickets
- Run tapes on checks
- Photocopy checks
- Prepare deposit for courier
- Post deposits to Great Plain
- Update daily deposit spreadsheet and distribute to managers
- Prepare deposits for 8 to 10 accounts Print DME invoices
- Sort and distribute accordingly
- Create data file for IT to download on a weekly basis
- Compare 8 to 10 group benefits invoices to payroll deduction
- Prepare adjustments/corrections to group benefits for Payroll Manager
- Maintain additional deduction/payroll correction spreadsheet
- Update return mail log
- Work with Claims and Bill Review departments to process returned mail Post journals
- Stop pay and positive pay backup
- Other duties as assigned by Accounting and Payroll Managers
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches discrepancies, and approves for payment.
- Investigates problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
- Extracts general ledger information.
- Compiles cost reports and revenue and balance sheets.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Monitors loans and accounts payable and receivable to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Reviews, balances, and interprets computer reports, and makes corrections.
- Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school education and one or two years of office related experience; experience in Accounting or Finance preferred
Qualified candidates who are interested in joining our growing team should email your resume to: HR@Intercareins.com