1 Position available at our Rocklin/Glendale/Orange location
Provides the necessary support to enable the company to maximize its customer service, its standard operating procedures, and to maintain excellent client relations. Consults with client to define a need or a problem, conducts studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyzes data to advise on or recommend solution by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with client to ascertain and define need or problem area, and determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- In conjunction with work associates, conducts study or survey on need or problem to obtain data required for solution.
- Analyzes data to determine solutions as it relates to claims, client relationships, staffing, workflow, and/or reporting.
- Communicates and coordinates resolution with all company impacted departments and/or teams and advises client on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution.
- Conducts a customer satisfaction survey and organizes an annual Stewardship Reporting mechanism for client and company management.
- With a focus on managing retention of accounts, the Account Manager will attend Quarterly Review Meetings, provide an “accounts at risk” report, and support sales team efforts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Specific experience and knowledge with California Labor Code, its updates, and its application to the Workers’ Compensation program is essential.
Knowledge and understanding of liability claims and programs preferred.
Qualified candidates who are interested in joining our growing team should email your resume to: [email protected]